Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ugh

It's the same old thing. The same same sweet story. People are there one moment and gone the next. They move in and out of our lives lke it doesn't even matter. Or maybe that is just me. Maybe that is just how my cycle goes. Regardless, this is how I will always be. I will always be here for you, every second of every day. I am not going anywhere, I never will and never shall. That is me. That is who I am. I will continue to stay here. I will continue to stay here when others leave, when other take advantage of the person I am, of the person that I cannot change. I will forever try to take on all of your troubles, everything I am. I will forever care more about you than I do myself.  I try to change this, but no matter how hard I try this will not go away; you will all always come before the happiness of myself. The one thing I ask, please don't take advantage of this, because regardless I will always give you my all. No matter what the situation I will always be all that I can for you. For all of you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment