Wednesday, January 25, 2012

three summers ago

I miss you all the time. No matter what I do it’s never enough, it will never be enough; as much as I wish you didn’t, you will always have a special place in my heart. Time has changed us both, in some ways for the better, and some for worse. I will always hold on to who you were to me and I will continue to cherish the memories we had. I tried holding on for so long, it’s so much easier than letting go. Even though it hurts at least we can say we had the times that we did. Maybe one day you’ll look back and revisit those times, think of me and smile. I find happiness in the fact that in those moments, no matter how few or how short they may be, that we will be reconnected once again.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete