Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Come Back

Ariel, I love you and I miss you. I know it's selfish to want you back, to want to go back and have more time, more time to laugh and love life, but I do. You were and still are one of the most inspiring people I have ever met. If only I could have half your drive and strength. We joined Phi Sig our freshmen year together and I can honestly say it's one of the best decisions I've made in life because it led me to you. It led me to your faith in God, your love, your determination. You made me want to be a better person. I hope you can hear me when I say you impacted me, you signed your name on this part of my life and I will continue to carry you with me. I want to get closer to God, I want to change and become the best I can be because of you, because of the times we've had and the amazing woman you are. I love you. You will forever be my sister. I will carry you with me where ever I go. I know you're still here. I can still feel you everywhere. Please watch over and help guide me to be the best person possible. I love you Ariel. So very very much. Words can never explain what you really meant to me. I know what's in my heart and I hope you know now too. I'm so sorry I never took the time to actually tell you how much you meant to me and how much I really looked up to you Ariel.

I wish you could come back. To all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment