Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Am I written in pencil or am I written in pen? Everywhere I go I seem to disappear.There one moment, forgotten the next. Erased from this world.The footsteps I left had been washed away, washed away by the waves of life.
But then you came and turned it all around. You gave me meaning, you gave me hope. To be more than a number, make a name for myself. You listened when no one would, cared when no one should. Out of the darkness you came to lift me up. Confidence emerged from no where. Life felt good.
But then you started to drift away, as so many have before you. I knew it was only a matter of time before you became one of them. Yet, I still hoped. You were different. You made me believe.
That part of you is still there. I know it is. It has to be. Please when you find him, tell him to come back to me. Come back to me. Pull me out of this rut. I'm stuck. I'm helpless. Drowing in a pool of fear and worthlessness. You gave me meaning, you gave me hope. Come back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment