Tuesday, December 4, 2012

"And the tears come streaming down your face when you lose something you cannot replace"

I miss you. That's all I can say for now. I'm still not ready to accept it. I still cannot say it's real, that you were taken from us way too soon. When I let myself feel it I spin in circles around being sad, angry,  and confused. It makes me dizzy. I don't want to feel it. I don't want to accept it. I don't know if I ever really will, but I know I'm supposed to, that's what everyone says anyways. It doesn't matter how hard I wish it, I'm not going to get to hear that laugh, or see that smile, or sit next to you in meeting, or complain about classes, or tell you how much I love your hair. You never did teach me how you do your braids, mine never turn out like yours. If only someone could answer, "Why?"....

No comments:

Post a Comment