Friday, February 11, 2011

Your emotions give me whip lash, the way you go from happy to sad just like that. I don't know what you want me to do; I don't know what you want me to say. I don't know why it is that I care so much. But that's my weakness, always has been, and probably always will be; I care too much about everyone and everything, whether they deserve it or not. I put myself out there time after time, person after person, just to have it thrown back in my face. I spend too much time on others and not enough time on me. After all the scars it's left me, you'd think I'd learn to change. But I cannot. No matter how hard I try I will never stop being me, I will never stop caring. I guess it's just up to you and everyone else how you use or abuse that fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment